Organisation and project team
The geodata4edu.ch project team is composed of experts from the three project partners ETH-Bibliothek, the Institute for Cartography and Geoinformation at ETH Zurich, and the University of Applied Sciences Rapperswil.
- Roman Walt, ETH-Bibliothek (project manager)
- Prof. Dr. Dirk Engelke, HSR (deputy project manager)
- Prof. Dr. Lorenz Hurni, IKG
- Dr. Meda Diana Hotea, ETH-Bibliothek
- Dr. Ionut Iosifescu, IKG
- Dr. Angeliki Tsorlini, IKG
- Anna Babel, ETH-Bibliothek
- Charalampos Gkonos, IKG
- Magnus Heitzler, IKG
- Patricia Meier, HSR
- Daniela Müller, ETH-Bibliothek
- Kalin Müller, HSR
The geodata4edu.ch office is responsible for the operative management tasks and located at ETH-Bibliothek.
The geodata4edu.ch project’s steering committee – comprising representatives of ETH Zurich, HSR, ZHAW, EPFL and swisstopo – is the strategic management body and supports the project team with specialist knowledge and experience.
The user committee is the organ of the future associated participants in geodata4edu.ch and assumes an advisory function.